Titanic Wooden Cruise Ship, Replica Cruise Ship Titanic Movie / Titanic Model Cruise Ship This is a beautiful, large, realistic model of RMS Titanic. One of the most famous ships in the world. It took its maiden, and final, voyage on April 12, 1912. It struck an iceberg 11:40PM on April 14th, and sunk at 2:20AM- just two hours and forty minutes later. Roughly 1500 people perished in the sinking, making it among the worst peacetime, maritime disasters of all time. It actually wrote up a fairly exhaustive history of the Titanic. Abundant detailing and quality craftsmanship abound upon the decks and hull of this fine, historically accurate scale model of history’s most famous ocean liner, the RMS Titanic.
Size (inches): 24 (length) x 4 (width) x 9 (height)
Weight (kgs): 2.5
Gift idea for anyone
Perfect gift for Birthdays, Wedding Anniversary, Christmas gift, Gift For Dad, Gift for him, Gift for her, Gift For Men, Gift for women, Father Or any other special occasion. It's truly a surprise gift for your friends or loved ones or nice collection for your home decor, office desk decoration.
We ship to only selected countries for now. But if you are from any country which is not listed and would like to buy our products then please contact us and we will arrange shipping for you.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.