In July 1886, the German newspapers reported on the first public outing of the three-wheeled Benz Patent Motor Car, Model 1. Today, you can own this beautiful replica of the old vintage 1886 Mercedes Benz model in your own home or office. This is the first Benz model ever made. It features very intricate iron parts such as spoke wheels, gold painted engine, unique steering wheel, and leather seats. A must have for the collector and enthusiast!
These automobile models are 100% iron frame with metal, rolling wheels. The decaled insignia and painted details give more of an authentic look. The models have seats as well as a steering wheel. The exterior details such as
the engine are securely welded on. When shipped, the items are packaged with foam inserts banded to pieces of cardboard to keep them held sturdily in place.
Dimensions: L: 14 W: 8 H: 8.75 Inches
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.