Take a ride back into history with this 1949 Ford Woody Wagon model.
An American automobile produced by the Ford Motor Company after World War II. It is made of iron and has a scale of 1:12. It features intricate details such as license plate, grill, wheels, surfboards, and paint job.
A must have for the collector and enthusiast!
- 100% iron frame
- Metal wheels
- Wheels roll
- Includes seats and steering wheel
- Exterior details such as the surfing equipment are securely welded on
Dimensions: 11.75"L x 4.75"W x 6"L;
Weight: 1.4 lbs
The 1949 Ford was an American automobile produced by the Ford Motor Company. It was the first all-new automobile design introduced by the Big Three after World War II, civilian production having been suspended during the war, and the 1946-1948 models from Ford, GM, and Chrysler being updates of their prewar models. Popularly called the Shoebox Ford for its slab-sided, ponton design, the 1949 Ford is credited both with saving Ford and ushering in modern streamlined car design with changes such as integrated fenders. The design would continue through the 1951 model year. After sticking with its well-received previous model through model year 1948, Ford completely redesigned its namesake car for 1949. Save for its drive train, this was an all-new car in every way, with a modern ladder frame now supporting a spring suspension in front and longitudinal semi-elliptical springs in back. The engine was moved forward to make more room in the passenger compartment and the antiquated torque was replaced by a modern drive shaft. Fords popular 226 CID (3.7 L) L-headstraight-6 and 239 CID (3.9 L) Flathead V8remained, now rated at 90 hp (67 kW) and 100 hp (75 kW), respectively.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.