Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1965 Shelby Cobra Wooden Hand Carved Car, Mahogany Model
High quality wooden Shelby Cobra scale model, 100% hand-made by expert craftsmen. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to make a complete product. Handcrafted from solid mahogany, consists of: rudimentary wood processing, carve, craft and cover of polyurethane (2 coats), which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years. Movable wheels, finely detailed molding and seam details, make this model a great gift or conservation piece.
It can be displayed in an office, house, room, desk,… or can be used as a valuable item for your collection.
This is a very well designed detailed wooden sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, or for any other special occasions. It can be truly a surprise gift for your friends/lovers or nice collection for your home.
Size (inches): 13 (length) x 4 (width) x 5 (height)
Weight (kgs): 1.5
model no: W_COB_01
Shelby Cobra Cars
The Shelby Daytona Coupe (also referred to as the Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe) is an American sports-coupe related to the AC Cobra roadster, loosely based on its chassis and drive-train. It was built for auto racing, specifically to take on Ferrari and its 250 GTO in the GT class. Just six Shelby Daytona Coupes were built between 1964 and 1965, as Shelby was reassigned to the Ford GT40 project to compete at the 24 hours of Le Mans, again to beat Ferrari in the highest level prototype class. With the Shelby Daytona, Shelby became the first American constructor to win a title on the international scene at the FIA World Sportscar Championship in 1965.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.