Fly back in time with this iconic 1960 Bell AH-1 Cobra, the backbone of the United States Army attack helicopter. Handcrafted in iron with a scale of 1:16. This AH-1 Cobra model comes with remarkable details such as rotor mast, rotor blade, tail rotor, landing skids, and cockpit. A must have for the collector and enthusiast!
• 100% iron frame
• Metal wheels
• Metal propellers
• Propellers spin
• Decaled insignia
• Landing gear and missiles are securely welded on
• Includes seats
L: 13.75 W: 11.75 H: 4.75 Inches
he Bell AH-1 Cobra (company designation: Model 209) is a two-blade, single engine attack helicopter manufactured by Bell Helicopter. It was developed using the engine, transmission and rotor system of the Bells UH-1 Iroquois. The AH-1 is also referred to as the Huey Cobra or Snake. The AH-1 was the backbone of the United States Armys attack helicopter fleet, but has been replaced by the AH-64 Apache in Army service. Upgraded versions continue to fly with the militaries of several other nations. The AH-1 twin engine versions remain in service with United States Marine Corps (USMC) as the services primary attack helicopter. Surplus AH-1 helicopters have been converted for fighting forest fires. The United States Forest Service refers to their program as the Firewatch Cobra. Garlick Helicopters also converts surplus AH-1s for forest firefighting under the name, FireSnake.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate shipping cost.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.