New in Aircraft Models Collection, a small version of a 19th Century Sopwith Propeller. You can’t see the mechanic from your open cockpit. You yell ... “Contact” and the propeller jumps to life, the plane starts to shudder. The mechanic pulls away the wheel blocks and escapes. The noise is incredible, a nine cylinder Hispano-Suiza... spewing clouds of vaporized castor-oil. Complete cacophony. The propeller is by now an invisible whirr. Out of the way, this is hands-on flight at its finest, ready for take-off! Adrenaline flows, the sky is calling.
Sopwith Propeller Details
- Broad bladed propellers tapering to solid center
- Pine wood finished in French distressed honey
- Tips painted in contrasting colors
- Original manufacturers decal from the 1920s
- Date and factory code numbers punched in center part
- Great replica of early flight memorabilia
- Looks amazing on the wall or standing in a corner
- Size is 47.25 inches by 5.50 inches by 2.75 inches
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.