This 1941 Curtiss Hawk 81A was an American single-engine, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. This replica model is hand-crafted in an iron frame with a scale of 1:36. This Curtiss Hawk 81A model comes with fine details such as the front rotor blade, wings, cockpit, and landing wheels. Beautifully painted with the authentic WWII paint and symbols, this model is a must have for the collector and enthusiast.
- 100% iron frame
- Metal wheels
- Metal propeller
- Wheels roll
- Propellers spin
- Decal insignia
- Landing gear, drop fuel tank, bomb, and missiles are securely welded on
- Setting: Indoor
- Color options: Painted
- Materials: Iron Dimensions: 15.75 inches wide x 5 inches high x 13 inches lon
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engined, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The P-40 design was a modification of the previous Curtiss P-36 Hawk which reduced development time and enabled a rapid entry into production and operational service. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in frontline service until the end of the war. It was the third most-produced American fighter, after the P-51 and P-47. By November 1944, when production of the P-40 ceased, all 13,738 had been built at Curtiss-Wright Corporations main production facilities at Buffalo, New York. Warhawk was the name the United States Army Air Corps adopted for all models, making it the official name in the United States for all P-40s.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate shipping cost.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.