This 1945 motorcycle was produced to US Army specifications in the years during and around World War II. This vintage 1945 model was handcrafted of iron. It is painted grey and has a scale of 1:12. It features intricate details such as spoke wheels, seat, light weight frame, pedals, storage compartment, and a wind screen. A must have for the collector and enthusiast!
• 100% iron frame
• Metal wheels
• Wheels roll
• Decaled insignia
• Exterior details such as the gun and ammo pouches are securely welded on
L: 12 W: 4.75 H: 5.75 Inches
The WLA is a model of Harley-Davidson motorcycle that was produced to US Army specifications in the years during and around World War II. It was based on an existing civilian model, the WL, and is of the 45 solo type, so called due to its 45 cubic inches (740 cc) engine and single-rider design. The same engine, in a slightly lower state of tune, also powered the three-wheeled Servi-Car (the G family), leading to the solo distinction. Harley-Davidson began producing the WLA in small numbers in 1940, as part of a general military expansion. The later entry of the United States into World War II saw significantly increased production, with over 90,000 being produced during the war (along with spare parts the equivalent of many more). Harley Davidson would also produce a close WLA variant for the Canadian Army called the WLC and would also supply smaller numbers to the UK, South Africa, and other allies, as well as filling orders for different models from the Navy and Marine Corps.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate shipping cost.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.