The classis HARLEY DAVIDSON (Small Black) is wonderfully replicated in this solid scrap metal (recycled material) Sculpture scale model Movable wheels, finely detailed molding and seam details, make this model a great gift or conversation piece.
This model is 100% hand-made by expertised craftsman. This sculpture is very solid and not easy to break because they are welded piece by piece by our professional welders. Moreover , this car is protected by special coating ( clear lacquer ) which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to made a completed product.
This is a very well designed detailed metal sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversary, Or any other special occasion. It's truely a surprised gift for your friends/lovers or nice collection at your home.
- Made out of Heavy metal, Nuts, Bolts,Springs, Metal Sheets, Rods, Ball bearings, and more.
- Both wheels rotate. And front of the bike can move from side to side.
- All parts of the sculpture are soldered, making it very well built.
- Sculpture stands on itself.
Size (inches): 7 (length) x 2 (width) x 3.5 (height)
Weight (kgs): 0.5
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.