Mercedes-Benz is one of the many well-known car manufacturers around the world. The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing Coupe was the first iteration of the SL class. This car was the fastest production car of its time with a top speed of 160 miles per hour. It was a race car for the streets. This car has a front mounted 3.0L 6 cylinder inline engine pushing 240 horsepower at 5800 RPM. The 300SL is also the first fuel injected car with a direct injection system. This 300SL with gullwing doors is considered the most collectible Mercedes-Benz model in today’s time. In 1955, the car cost 7,080 US dollars which is about $61,741 with today’s inflation. Now the actual car is priced around one million to two and a half million US dollars today.
The all aluminum body model is now priced over four and a half million US dollars. Grab our 1:14 scale model and share the story this car carries, or maybe set that goal of getting the car itself one day. The length of our model is 13 inches by 5 inches in width by 6 inches in height. Great size to be placed virtually anywhere to be seen by everyone.
Dimension L: 13 W: 6.5 H: 6 Inches
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.