The game of Solitaire (Solitaire Di Venezia) is reputed to have been invented by a nobleman confined in the Bastille prison during the early years of the French Revolution. The game is played with 36 marbles. The object is to eliminate all but one marble, which should ideally end up in the center of the game board. Solitaire Di Venezia…individually hand blown glass marbles, full of color, against a solid ebony board. Art in itself, functional and fun as solitaire.
The game contains a collection of 38 (two spares) marbles or stones. All the game pieces are made and polished by hand. The game board is made of non-endangered hardwood.
- Black Distressed French Finish
- Cherry & MDF w/Cherry Veneer
- Weight: 3.99 lbs. (1.80 kg)
- Diameter of Marble: 1.0 in. (2.5 cm)
- Dimensions: 11.75 x 1.25 in. (30 x 3 cm)
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.