The hero of this story is an anonymous watchmaker in Regency London. Trying to combine a travel clock that needs to be small while easy to read. The époque was candle light… little would he know that his spherical desk watch would be a highly collectable treasure. In times of need the lenses doubled to read maps and light the safari-cooking fire.
Aged Dial in Front
Antique Compass Rose Card in Back
Diameter: 2 in. (5 cm)
Height: 3.25 in. (8 cm)
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.