Hand sculpted in solid wood, with a center metal disc finished in an aged, smooth patina, this model AP158 vintage flight is a timeless, antique propeller that is perfect for an aviation expert or collector. Fixed mount hanging bracket included. Some assembly required.
At one time flight was all about wood and canvas, and even bamboo. A local cabinetmaker busy with the fuselage, a cane weaver making a cockpit fauteuil. Flight was accomplished with basically one handle to pull and a couple of gauges to check. No GPS yet. Visual sighting by identifying roads and churches.
Mounted on the shaft of huge 6 and 12 cylinder engines, started by giving the propeller a solid swing.
Vintage Flight Propeller Details
- Made as the originals were in the 20's from solid pinewood
- Color is brown and metallic
- Wall mount included
- Size is 73.23 inches long by 6.0 inches high and 3.50 inches deep
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.