This is the high quality wooden Boeing 727 Airplane scale model.
The beautiful model is 100% hand-made by expert craftsmen. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to make a complete product. Handcrafted from solid mahogany, consists of: rudimentary wood processing, carve, craft and cover of polyurethane (2 coats), which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years.
It can be displayed in an office, house, room, desk,… or can be used as a valuable item for your collection.
This is a very well designed detailed wooden sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, or for any other special occasions. It can be truly a surprise gift for your friends/lovers or nice collection for your home.
*** Personalize Item ***
You can also personalize this item by engraving name of your loved ones.
Size (inches): 18 x 14 x 7.5 cm
Weight (kgs): 1
The Boeing 727 is a midsized, narrow-body three-engined jet aircraft built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes from the early 1960s to 1984. It can carry 149 to 189 passengers and later models can fly up to 2,700 nautical miles (5,000 km) nonstop. Intended for short and medium-length flights, the 727 can use relatively short runways at smaller airports. It has three Pratt & Whitney JT8D engines below the T-tail, one on each side of the rear fuselage with a center engine that connects through an S-duct to an inlet at the base of the fin. The 727 is Boeing's only trijet aircraft.
The 727 followed the 707, a quad-jet airliner, with which it shares its upper fuselage cross-section and cockpit design. The 727-100 first flew in February 1963 and entered service with Eastern Air Lines in February 1964; the stretched 727-200 flew in July 1967 and entered service with Northeast Airlines that December. The 727 became a mainstay of airlines' domestic route networks and was also used on short- and medium-range international routes. Passenger, freighter, and convertible versions of the 727 were built.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.