This is the high quality wooden Boeing 747 (small) scale model;
100% hand-made by expert craftsman. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to make a complete product. Handcrafted from kiln-dried Mahogany wood, consists of: rudimentary wood processing, carve, craft and cover of polyurethane (2 coats), which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years. Movable wheels, finely detailed molding and seam details, make this model a great gift or conservation piece.
It can be displayed in office, house, room, desk,… or used as a valuable item for your collection. This is a very well designed detailed wooden sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversary, or any other special occasion. It is truly a surprise gift for your friends or loved ones or a nice collection for your home.
*** Personalize Item ***
You can also personalize this item by engraving name of your loved ones.
*** Shipping ***
We ship to only selected countries for now. But if you are from any other country and would like to buy our products then please contact us and we will arrange shipping for you.
Size (inches): L 20"x W 18"x H 7.2"
Weight (kgs): 0.5
The Boeing 747 is a wide-body commercial airliner and cargo transport aircraft, often referred to by its original nickname, Jumbo Jet, or Queen of the Skies. It is among the world's most recognizable aircraft, and was the first wide-body ever produced. Manufactured by Boeing's Commercial Airplane unit in the United States, the original version of the 747 was two and a half times the size of the Boeing 707,one of the common large commercial aircraft of the 1960s. First flown commercially in 1970, the 747 held the passenger capacity record for 37 years.
The four-engine 747 uses a double deck configuration for part of its length. It is available in passenger, freighter and other versions. Boeing designed the 747's hump-like upper deck to serve as a first class lounge or (as is the general rule today) extra seating, and to allow the aircraft to be easily converted to a cargo carrier by removing seats and installing a front cargo door. Boeing did so because the company expected supersonic airliners (whose development was announced in the early 1960s) to render the 747 and other subsonic airliners obsolete, while believing that the demand for subsonic cargo aircraft would be robust into the future.The 747 in particular was expected to become obsolete after 400 were sold, but it exceeded its critics' expectations with production passing the 1,000 mark in 1993. By September 2012, 1,448 aircraft had been built, with 81 of the 747-8 variants remaining on order.
The 747-400, the most common passenger version in service, is among the fastest airliners in service with a high-subsonic cruise speed of Mach 0.85–0.855 (up to 570 mph, 920 km/h). It has an intercontinental range of 7,260 nautical miles (8,350 mi or 13,450 km). The 747-400 passenger version can accommodate 416 passengers in a typical three-class layout, 524 passengers in a typical two-class layout, or 660 passengers in a high density one-class configuration. The newest version of the aircraft, the 747-8, is in production and received certification in 2011.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.