Finely hand-carved B29 Superfortress airplane from kiln-dried Mahogany wood.
100% hand-made by expert craftsman. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to make a complete product. Handcrafted from kiln-dried Mahogany wood, consists of: rudimentary wood processing, carve, craft and cover of polyurethane which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years.
It can be displayed in office, house, room, desk,… or used as a valuable item for your collection. This is a very well designed detailed wooden sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversary, or any other special occasion. It is truly a surprise gift for your friends or loved ones or a nice collection for your home.
*** Personalize Item ***
You can also personalize this item by engraving name of your loved ones.
*** Shipping ***
We ship to only selected countries for now. But if you are from any other country and would like to buy our products then please contact us and we will arrange shipping for you.
Size (inches): L 18"x W 16"x H 8"
Weight (kgs): 0.7
The Boeing B-29 Superfortress is a four-engine propeller-driven heavy bomber designed by Boeing which was flown primarily by the United States during World War II and the Korean War. It was one of the largest aircraft operational during World War II and featured state of the art technology. It was the single most expensive weapons project undertaken by the United States in World War II, exceeding the cost of the Manhattan Project by between 1 and 1.7 billion dollars. It featured a pressurized cabin, dual-wheeled, tricycle landing gear, and a remote, computer-controlled fire-control system that directed four machine gun turrets that could be operated by a single gunner and a fire-control officer. A manned tail gun installation was semi-remote. The name "Superfortress" continued the pattern Boeing started with its well-known predecessor, the B-17 Flying Fortress. Designed for the high-altitude strategic bomber role, the B-29 also excelled in low-altitude nighttime incendiary bombing missions. One of the B-29's final roles during World War II was carrying out the atomic bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.