This exceptionally detailed wood model of the UH-1 Bell Huey helicopter is hand crafted from solid mahogany. Open gun doors reveal interior detailing including guns and gun mounts.
100% hand-made by expert craftsman. It takes from 20 - 24 hours to make a complete product. Handcrafted from solid mahogany, consists of: rudimentary wood processing, carve, craft and cover of polyurethane (2 coats), which keeps these unique sculptures attractive for years. Movable wheels, finely detailed molding and seam details, make this model a great gift or conservation piece.
It can be displayed in office, house, room, desk,… or used as a valuable item for your collection. This is a very well designed detailed wooden sculpture and it is a perfect gift for birthdays, wedding anniversary, Or any other special occasion. It's truly a surprise gift for your friends or loved ones or a nice collection for your home.
*** Personalize Item ***
We can engrave name on your item at some additional cost.
*** Shipping ***
We ship to only US and Canada for now. But if you are from any other country and would like to buy our products then please contact us and we will arrange shipping for you.
Size (inches): 16 x 16 x 6
Weight (kgs): 1
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate the exact shipping cost.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.