Fight the fire with this classic 1938 Ford Fire Engine Truck model. It is made of iron and has a scale of 1:40. It features many intricate details such as fenders, wheels, pumper, tank, ladders, grills, license plate, and hose. A perfect gift to display in your home or office!
• 100% iron frame
• Metal wheels
• Wheels roll
• Decaled insignia
• Includes seat and steering wheel
• Exterior details such as the hose wheel are securely welded on
L: 14.5 W: 5 H: 5.5 Inches
The firemans motto “Everyone goes home” rang true for an antique fire truck used by the Burlingame Fire Department from 1938 to 1962. The city of Burlingame purchased its first pumper open-cab fire truck in 1938 for $1,900. The truck was equipped with a Barton-American 300 gallon/minute front mounted pump, a 2½ inch fire nozzle, fire buckets, 300 gallon water tank, two ladders, and an electric siren. This was quite an upgrade from their previous equipment. The new truck was used to fight one of the biggest fires in the citys history – that being the S.S. Smith Lumberyard. Later in the middle 1950s, the 1938 pumper truck was again called upon to fight a major fire in the business district at the Burlingame Locker Plant. The fire truck is currently on display in the fire station exhibit at the Schuyler Museum Annex but can also be seen, weather permitting, in special event parades held in the community.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at Support@ShoppingZonePlus.com and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can contact us regarding a specific product using 'ASK PRODUCT QUESTION' button on the product page. Provide us your zip code, city and country to calculate shipping cost.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.